Register for The Seventh Wonca East Mediterranean Region Family Medicine Congress 2022 (WONCA EMR 2022) and gain total access to unique educational and networking opportunities with renowned experts in family medicine.
Early Bird From
15 February 2022
- Standard Fee
16 August 2022
- Access to Session Halls
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Delegate Bag
- Final Program
- Coffee Breaks
- US$ 600
- US$ 480
- US$ 400
- US$ 250
- US$ 200
* Junior Doctors and Trainees must upload an official letter of their status in English to be eligible for discounted rates. Hospital ID cards will not be accepted.
Join our Experts and Committees on a unique trip to one of the region’s most picturesque cities: Muscat, Oman.
- Meet with our experts face-to-face and in real time to expand your knowledge and boost your career.
- Interact with industry leaders in person and get hands on with the latest innovations in the medical field.
- Interact with family medicine doctors from around the region and beyond to knowledge-share and engage in challenges across the field. Experience the unique city of Muscat and immerse yourself in its natural and urban attractions: where mountainous lands and crystal clear waters meet.
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 13 September 2022. After this date cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 13 September 2022 the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 13 September 2022.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under Oman law.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local Oman law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organiser will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The organiser reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.
What should I do when I face any error in registration or abstract submission?
You should contact firstname.lastname@example.org describing the nature of your error.
Which credit cards are accepted for payment?
We only accept Visa and MasterCard.
What are the credit card requirement?
Kindly be informed that credit or debit cards need to be 3-D Secure compliant in order to pay the registration fee online.
If you are facing a difficulty or unable to make the payment online, you may need to check if you are registered for 3-D secure,
if you have not done so already. Kindly check with your card-issuing bank if you are not sure whether your card is 3-D secure or not.
What is 3D secure compliance?
Kindly be informed that credit or debit cards need to be 3-D Secure compliant in order to pay the registration fee online. If you are facing a difficulty or unable to make the payment online, you may need to check if you are registered for 3-D secure, if you have not done so already. Kindly check with your card-issuing bank if you are not sure whether your card is 3-D secure or not.
3-D Secure is a protocol designed to be an additional security layer for online credit and debit card transactions. It is an established means of reducing all types of online fraud.
The UAE Central Bank has mandated the compliance to 3-D Secure protocol for online transactions. A transaction being carried out through 3-D Secure technology redirects the payment process to the website of the bank that has issued the card to authenticate the transaction.
3-D Secure ask shoppers to enter either a static or dynamic password to help confirm the identity of the cardholder during the time of purchase. For first time shoppers, a registration process may be available at the time of transaction itself.
Types of 3-D Secure
Services based on the 3-D Secure protocol have been adopted by the following companies:
- Verified by Visa: 3D Secure by Visa is called Verified by Visa.
- MasterCard Secure Code: 3D Secure by MasterCard is called Secure Code.
- JCB J/Secure: 3D Secure by JCB is called J/Secure.
In the event that credit card payment is still not possible after the steps listed on the document, we have introduced the possibility to register now and pay later. In this case, please select the pay later option and our team will contact you to organize an alternative payment method.
Is there any credit card charge when paying for online registration?
No, we do not charge for paying by credit card for registration.
What is CVV number?
CVV number refers to the security number is on the back of the card and comprises of the last 3 digits within the security strip.
How will I know that the payment was successful?
At the end of the process you will be presented with a screen entitled ‘Transaction Approved’. You will also receive an email confirming your payment transaction within two working days.
What are the usual reasons for online payment failure? (If payment process fails, you will get an error message ‘Unable to complete transaction’.)
- The most common reasons that you will receive a payment failed message are:
- You are using a Debit card rather than a typical Credit card.
- Your billing address and/or zip code does not match what is on file with your financial institution.
- Some P.O. Box address will not be accepted.
- Your (CVV) 3 digit security code is incorrect.
- Your transaction was declined by your financial institution.
- You might be using an old version of browser or your pop-up blocker is activated.
- You have a slow internet connection so it times out during the registration process.
What should I do to make a successful payment?
- Please use Visa and MasterCard.
- Be sure to enter correct credentials.
- Double check your (CVV) 3 digit security code is correct.
- Deactivate any pop-up blocker in your browser and mark our website as a safe website.
- Be sure that you browser is up to date.
- Please use a good internet connection such as Broadband ISDN, DSL, ADSL, ISDN etc.